Thursday, February 22, 2007

Message to the people who make the episode promos

SHUT THE FUCK UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! FROM HERE ON IN YOU CAN RUN THE CLIPS YOU PLAN TO SHOW, BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE, CUT OUT THE FUCKING NARRIATIVE! YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA HOW BADLY YOU HURT THE SHOW WITH THIS PROMO! I cannot believe that anyone would overhype an episode like this. "Three of the biggest mysteries will be revealed," THOSE QUESTIONS WERE NOT ALL THAT BIG? I had to watch this episode TWICE before I understood what counted as a "mystery!" I walked away from the episode feeling disappointed when I should have felt like I enjoyed this episode! When I think about it, this was a really good, but overhyped episode. HAVE YOU PEOPLE REALZIED THAT LOST IS HAVING IT'S WORST RATINGS EVER? You probably caused the show to lose some of it's viewers for good, AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKING PROMO! SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! DON'T EVER DO ANOTHER FUCKING PROMO LIKE THAT AGAIN! YOU'LL GET THIS SHOW CANCELLED FOR SURE!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely and utterly agree with you. ABC will rip the footing right from underneath this show, those dumb shits. The only good that could come of that, is that it would allow the producers to end at a time more appropriate to their taste, and by that I mean too early, as opposed to too late.

-G

Friday, February 23, 2007 9:35:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

The producers have said that they would like to have this show last about 100 episodes, but the way people are frustrated with the show, they might not make it out of a fourth season and that promo definately I know for a fact hurt the show. Two of my friends stopped watching the show after this week's episode.

Monday, February 26, 2007 7:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw from what I've read on boards that people weren't fans of the episode because of the promo, but I didn't know there was that strong of a reaction. I hope the show does okay. I worry about it sometimes.

-G

Monday, February 26, 2007 3:50:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

This was the first time I ever walked away from an episode of a TV show I liked, and felt like I didn't like it the first time. I felt like I got scammed since it actually is a good episode. Somebody at ABC should have had them run a different promo for this ep, cuz I'd rather see something like that for a season finale.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home