Thursday, November 09, 2006

3x6 - "I Do" Present

Island Number 1

1. During Eko's funeral, we again see "Lift up your eyes, and look north" - John 3:05 on the Jesus stick. It seems that this quote is a clue as to where Island Number 2 is in relation to Island Number 1 and not a clue as to Mr. Eko's whereabouts at the beginning of "Further Instructions."

Island Number 2 - Where the action's at this week

1. So clearly, Kate and Sawyer are not "good ones," because Ben has no qualms about allowing Pickett to kill them, at least not until after Jack performs the surgery.

2. Kate and Sawyer finally got together (nice!). Have they not been able to infer that the Others are WATCHING THEM? The fact that they turned off the shock button in Sawyer's cage in "Every Man For Himself" should have given them a very big clue.

3. What is going on with Alex? Why is she behaving like that and why did Ben ask about her before he went under the knife?

4. Jack is one sneaky and loyal bastard. I really think he will let Ben die if Pickett makes good on his threat to kill Sawyer and Kate. All that remains now is to see if Kate can bring herself to run away, and if Pickett will actually let them.

Parting thoughts - Now this is just brutal. They can't end a show like that. Clearly Jack has proved that his loyalty will be only to himself and his friends even if they betrayed him. Ugh, WHERE ARE THE OTHER TAILLIES? WHAT IS ALEX'S AGENDA? WHY IS BEN A LIAR? WHY DO SOME OF THE OTHERS WANT HIM DEAD? I can't wait three months for this to happen!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thought was that Ben did have qualms about killing Sawyer, and Pickett waited until he was out to kill him. I don't know why they focus on sawyer so much, but I also kind of think that maybe this is being done to insure that Ben gets the surgery. I also think that they let/made those two get it on, so that Jack could see it and then agree to the surgery. The whole thing is kinda fishy to me. The biggest question I have is who is Jakob and why didn't he have Jack on the list when he made it. That's very interesting to me. I really can't wait for this show to get back on the air. Also, I went to the Toys R Us Todd McFarlan toy singing and I was interviewed to possibly be on the Season 3 DVD bonus features. I'm not getting my hopes up.

-G

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:19:00 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

D'oh! I totally forgot to mention Jakob? He can't be a spy, he can't be the late, great, Ethan, yet he was able to make a list as well.

That's also cool about McFarlane doing a toy signing. If I knew about it, I would have called out that day. His action figures are the best :)! Hope you made the dvd.

Friday, November 10, 2006 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home