Wednesday, April 11, 2007

3x15 - "Left Behind" Present

I'M SO SORRY! :( I'M A LAZY IDIOT WHO DIDN'T GET AROUND TO WRITING THIS BLOG UNTIL JUST NOW! I bruse easily so don't throw any tofu of bean curds at me ok? Just comment and tell me that I should get my ass in gear and do this faster.

1. When Locke said that the "Others" were unforgiving, he was probably referring to the fact that Kate killed one of them in "Live Together, Die Alone," and not the murder of her father. They are very strict about killing one of their own after all.

2. Did Juilet see a white light when she got up and close and personal with the monster? Could that mean that she shares a trait in common with Locke?

3. Okay, okay, okay, let me get this straight. Am I to believe that the Others, some of whom have lived on the Island longer then anyone else, HAVE NO FRAKING CLUE WHAT THE MONSTER IS? Once upon a time I thought they were connected to DHARMA, and Hanso because Mr. Friendly quoted one of Alvar Hanso's speeches in "The Hunting Party," and that got chucked out the window for sure in "Enter 77." WHO ARE THESE OTHERS THEN AND WHAT IS THE MONSTER? I WANT TO KNOW!

4. I'm all for the theory that Juilet is attempting to infiltrate the camp. It would make sense to stage her being left behind by the Others. Ethan could not complete his list before he was discovered she could have been sent to finish the job.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That monster stuff was amazing. I loved watching hit that sonic fence (I've watched a clip of it more than I like to admit), and they must know more about it than they say. I'd forgotten about that Alvar Hanso quote during the fire scene. Maybe some empathised with "the hostiles" and joined them, or maybe they were into similar research. I don't know. The white light is very curious, more so, because we could see it. Were we allowed to see what they say, I don't know, it's all kinda crazy to me. I'm excited to see what happens, that's for sure.

-G

Thursday, April 12, 2007 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

G IS CLAIREVOYANT FOLKS! CAN I GET A WITNESS? To think that just a few short weeks later, we learned that Ben himself was a member of the Dharma Initiative. Maybe the same bodes for Tom as well?

Monday, May 14, 2007 8:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home