Thursday, March 15, 2007

3x12 - "Par Avion" Present

Kate, Locke, Sayid, Rousseau, and Mikhail

1. Locke was lying about the C4! How could he have not equated the C4 with emergency command "77?" I really wanna know what he was thinking when he entered that command!

2. How did Mikhail know Locke and what did he know about him? If I remember correctly, he said "the John Locke I knew was practic-..." but Rousseau cut him off with another "insert shut up line here," that the writers keep throwing in (think the conversation between Jack and Tom in "Not In Portland.").

3. Why did John shove Mikhail through the security checkpoint? Is John trying to hide something? HEY WRITERS! DO A LOCKE FLASHBACK NEXT! Wait a sec, they're doing one next week. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO PULL HERE?

4. Why is Jack playing football with Mr. Friendly? I don't see him trusting the Others enough to play games with them, OR LETTING HIMSELF BE THAT HAPPY AROUND THEM FOR THAT MATTER! I CHANGED MY MIND! I WANT A JACK FLASHBACK! Look at me, I'm flip-flopping worse then John Kerry. THERE BETTER BE ANOTHER JACK FLASHBACK EXPLAINING THIS VERY SOON!

Claire, Desmond, and Charlie

1. What if Charlie is going to die because of his relationship with Claire? Every flash Desmond gets shows him dieing and it always has something to do with Claire.

2. Claire seems very quick to believe Desmond about the flashes he gets about Charlie. I wonder how long this will continue to go on for.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Patchy is saying is Paralyzed. He's starting to say it, I noticed it when I watched it again, and that's probably why he killed him, or something like that. I got to start reading this thing before the next episode comes out. I'll be on top of it this week.

-G

Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

D'oh! Why didn't I think of that? I forgot that Locke has been trying to keep his paralysis a secret.

Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home