Saturday, March 03, 2007

3x10 - "Tricia Tanaka Is Dead" Present

1. What's this? Vincent lead Hurley to a car? What is a car doing on the Island? HAVE THE CREATORS OF LOST FINALLY JUMPED THE SHARK? Relax folks, it's a DHARMA car, it was manually shipped to the Island.

2. Jin's english has definately improved with this episode. Sawyer makes for a great teacher. "Those pants don't make you look fat."

3. Kate and Rousseau? I wouldn't want to mess with those two if they start working together. I don't think Rousseau knows the Island as well as Kate thinks she does (I don't think Rousseau's found Wysteria Lane yet).

4. The song playing when the car starts is "The Halls Of Shambala" by Three Dog Night.

Parting thoughts: A confrontation between the survivors and the Others is brewing (finally!), and now they can drive the Hurleymobile to get to Wysteria. I'll bet that the Others won't see that coming.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wasn't it "magic carpet ride"?

Sunday, March 04, 2007 8:18:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

No it's not. I'm going to update this blog with some new info I got in a few minutes.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a whole I thought the episode was pretty fantastic. I think there were things that pushed the show a bit further (like the presence of a dharma car, and, of course, Frenchy at the end), but it was also really light. That scene where they're in the car and driving around listening to music and laughing was amazing I thought. It really puts it into perspective that they are on a friggin' island, and can't normally do this stuff, which I think is easy to forget sometimes. I'm very excited to see you thoughts about this weeks episode.

- G

Thursday, March 08, 2007 1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home