Wednesday, March 28, 2007

3x13 - "The Man From Tallahassee" Flashbacks

Not all too much to make note of here. This was a typical Locke flashback; Anthony Cooper winds up on Locke's radar, Locke meets/confronts him, and Locke winds up losing something in the process. This time it was his legs, and I don't think I could have seen this coming. I figured it would be a car accident, or a different kind of murder attempt, but to be thrown out of a window by his own father still has me shocked. Then they followed that up with the scene in the hospital where Locke is being put into his wheelchair for the very first time, and I felt like it was the most powerful scene in a flashback. This revelation is on par with Walkabout, Locke's very first flashback in season one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually gasped when he was pushed out the window. It was a shocking and exhilirating moment, and you're absolutely right about that scene where he gets put in the chair.

-G

Friday, March 30, 2007 1:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home