Wednesday, April 11, 2007

3x15 "Left Behind" Flashbacks

1. I don't know who thought that Cassidy was trying to con Sawyer in "Every Man For Himself," but this flashback is proof that she wasn't. For one thing, she was doing a terrible job of lying with the "gold watch con" that Sawyer taught her, making her a terrible confidence gal. Then there's the fact that she confided in Kate that she was pregnant but she still couldn't bring herself to turn in Sawyer.

2. I have to ask the writers of this show one question: HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE "DEGREES OF SEPERATION" GAME WITH US? ALL THE SURVIVORS ARE CONNECTED, WE GET THE POINT! After three years, I have to ask, where are they going with this?

3. Ouch, Kate's mother really did love Wayne. Mr. Austen told her the same thing in "What Kate Did," that's something she still had to hear from her mother.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the part when her mother says, "Next time I see you I will scream for help." That was great. I sometimes feel like they strech it a lot, but I love that Kate's saying what she did to Cassidy might have got him thrown in Jail, which could have eventually led to him being on the plane, to land on the island, to meet Sawyer and then "get down to the nitty gritty." I thought that was kinda fun.

-G

Thursday, April 12, 2007 1:27:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

Lol! It didn't occur to me that Kate could have been part of the reason that Sawyer ultimately got thrown in jail. I wonder if Sawyer will ever find out?

Monday, May 14, 2007 8:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home