Sunday, September 24, 2006

The meaning of the numbers

Here I am again posting about the Lost Experience even though I said I wasn't gonna talk about it but this was too good to not talk about here. The second to last major clue in the Lost Experience was the fragmented Sri-Lanka video. In this video, the meaning of the numbers is revealed in "basic" terms. I will post this video for anyone who is interested.

I had a rough theory that the numbers had something to do with fate and destiny, but since I couldn't put my finger on it, I pushed it to the back of my head and ignored it for over a year. Primarily because the writers didn't give us a single hint to point us in the right direction. Well, it's almost time for DjDan's final podcast. Whatever happens, I had a lot of fun keeping up the game this summer. Only 10 more days until season three. WOOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home