Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Oh god they'll never believe me.

Okay I know this is off topic but I have to get this out here. I just listened to DjDan's latest podcast. The topic of his show this time is the Life Extention Project that is run by the Hanso Foundation. Now bear in mind that I DO NOT VISIT MESSAGE BOARDS, AND I DON'T READ THE COMMENTS ON THE OFFICIAL LOST EXPERIENCE BLOGS! With that said, I was pondering the fact that Alvar Hanso hadn't been seen since 2002, and I had a thought (a really jumbled, fucked up line of reasoning mind you) that Alvar Hanso was a willing test subject for the LEP and it backfired, causing him to devolve, which effectively turned him into Joop. I dismissed the thought immediately because I didn't understand my line of thinking well enough to explain it in a message board post.

Now, three weeks later, here's DjDan saying that Alvar Hanso may in fact be Joop. Oh god I should have said something sooner. Nobody will ever believe me now that it's been revealed in the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home