Friday, June 16, 2006

Welcome to the 4815162342nd "Lost" themed blog!

Hello, welcome to my nice little blog here. My name here is Sage and as you can tell, I am a dedicated fan of the tv show Lost. I like it so much that I find my self thinking about it to the point where I can make rediculous long shot connections to from late season two episodes all the way back to the pilot episode. Yes I think so much, that I realized that I needed an outlet for it so I've opened this blog. I'll do a post for each episode when season three starts but before that, I might do character blogs breaking down the plot development with each character during the course of season 2.

What I will not do, however is post anything in direct regard to the Lost Experience. I may refer to some of the facts revealed in this game in some of my posts, but I will leave any and all analysis concerning the Lost Experience to my fellow bloggers over at http://thelostexperienceclues.blogspot.com. Bear in mind that this blog will contain spoilers so don't read unless you are already up to date. I hope I can make things easier to understand. Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home