Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I GOT ME TWO APOLLO CANDY BARS!

Title says it all. At ABC Studios in Times Square they were giving them out at the Acura car show. A big shout out to a fellow Lost fan who I will refer to as "G" for letting me tag along as his guest since I didn't know you had to register online to be able to attend the event. There were two ways to get an Apollo bar, get the goodie bag that was being handed out at the entrance and they were also handing them out at the exit. G and I each managed to get two Apollo bars using this method. Sadly, neither of mine had a golden orcale so it's no good to upload mine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that Lost is in full swing (for six weeks anyway) I'll be checking this thing out. Glad to see you enjoyed the bars.

-G

Friday, October 13, 2006 6:20:00 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

Yeah, that was good chocolate wasn't it?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of dark choclate, but my girlfriend certainly liked it.

-G

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home