Sunday, March 16, 2008

4x07 - "Ji Yeon" Future

This is a Sun-centric flashfoward, making her the 5th member of the Oceanic Six to be identified.

1. Given that Sun goes into labor in this episode, I think we can tag it as the earliest post-Island flashback to date.

2. Why isn't anyone telling Sun that Jin is dead?

3. Why is Hurley the only one to visit Sun? Why aren't Jack, Kate, or Sayid there?

4. For my next trick, I reveal to you that Jin is still alive. The date of his death on the tombstone reads 9/22/2004, the date of the plane crash. Don't take my word for it. Here's a pic.

Parting thoughts: I want to know what exactly the deal was that the Oceanic Six made in order to leave the Island and why it was only those six. Claire's separated from Aaron, and Sun had to leave Jin behind. What exactly happened here?

41 episodes left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home